Woody Walls reclaimed wood wall panels feature BLACK SAND which happens to be the mystifying one in our new reclaimed wood walls collection, all our barnwood planks have a story to tell (as they come from dismantled barns) please keep in mind these are the only black wall panels from our reclaimed wood wall collection.
SPECIFICATIONS: WoodyWalls Black Sand reclaimed wood wall panels are 46.5” H x 5” W by ¼” T, there are 12 wood wall panels [per box] with a total coverage area of 19.5 sq. ft.
NO POWER TOOLS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED: Effortless Installation. Simply add liquid or regular nails. No heavy tools or complicated mounting hardware needed. Each reclaimed wood wall has a perfect fit. We slice them precisely, that way they fit each other superbly making the installation process smooth and fun. Woody’s decorative wood panels for walls are suitable for commercial installation as well as DIY projects.
VARIABLE SURFACE APPLICATION: Woody’s wood wall paneling could be installed on different types of surfaces including textured walls, ceilings and backsplashes. Make sure the application surface is clear and dry of any dust and debris to ensure proper adhesion.
Please note that Woody Walls wood paneling for walls is not suitable for flooring.
NATURAL RUSTIC WALL DECOR: Our wood wall panels have been weathered naturally over time, by the elements and also include qualities like deep grooves along with natural splitting, enabling to capture that warmth which can only be achieved with our wood wall paneling. Our wood panel wall will enable you to easily transform your spaces into customized modern creations.
GUARANTEED QUALITY: Woody Walls wood wall panels are sourced responsibly, fully recyclable and 100% free of harmful pollutants. Which results in a creation of completely unique spaces and products you feel great about integrating into your atmosphere.
REQUIRED TOOLS AND MATERIALS:
4’ level, Saw (Miter Saw, Jigsaw, Fine Tooth Hand Saw or Utility Knife), Pencil, J-roller, Dust Mask.
PRIOR TO INSTALLATION:
Allow planks to acclimate by placing them in the area you are installing for 48-72 hours.
WoodyWalls planks can be installed on variety of surfaces such as walls, ceilings, doors, backsplashes, kitchen cabinets and headboards.
Inspect planks thoroughly prior to installation. Avoid using any damaged boards to ensure proper adhesion and to prevent any future problems.
Use caution while working around wall outlets and light switches.
Keep your HVAC at 60-75ºF for a few days prior to installation as well as during and after installation.
DO NOT install as flooring.
DO NOT install in the areas with humidity level above 80% (e.g. bathroom) or the areas where the temperature exceeds 125º F (e.g. near fireplace).
1. Clean the wall surface. Remove all debris, dust, grease, cover plates and protruding nails.
2. Use planks from different bundles to ensure even mix of colors.
3. Dry-lay planks before permanently installing to create your desired pattern*, especially if you are working with multicolor boards.
4. With the use of a pencil and a 4’ level draw a line across the wall 5’’ below the ceiling to create your reference line.
5. Using the reference line as a guide, peel the paper off the 3M adhesive and position the starter row planks groove side up along your line. Press into place.
6. After placing your starter row, apply firm steady pressure along the entire row of planks. Use J-Roller to ensure that steady even pressure is applied to the entire surface, since our adhesive is pressure sensitive.
7. Always use a dust mask to protect yourself from inhaling any debris from cutting wood planks.
8. Make sure to mark locations of light switches, electrical outlets and air vents on the plank before removing the paper liner on the tape.
9. When installing your top and bottom rows, cut the planks lengthwise by using a jigsaw or table saw.
10. Use sanding block to smooth the cut edges if needed.
CARE AND CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS:
WoodyWalls Planks are made from real wood materials, the use of dry cloth should be the primary method of cleaning.
Do not use any abrasive cleaners, polishes, wax or oil-based products on your wall.
Wall Décor such as mirrors, pictures, TV’s and shelves can be mounted by drilling THROUGH the boards and using industry standard techniques for installation on the underlying substrate.
*OPTIONAL INSTALLATION DESIGNS
Alternate horizontal installation design
Alternate vertical installation design
Horizontal installation design
Vertical installation design
Weaved pattern installation design
Chevron pattern installation design
! WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.